blogger

Friday, April 30, 2010

Its a girl thing

So lets just say there are times when training can be challenging. Ladies you know what I'm saying.. BUT I am am not using any excuses to avoid my scheduled workout, although something salty followed by something sweet and my DVR'd housewives of NYC sounds good right now.. But instead I am heading to the gym for Chest/Shoulders/Tri's (circuit style with burpies, supersets and tri-sets) and 30 min on the Stepmill...

I just want to thank everyone for all their support, I have received a ton of positive feedback and inquiries of what I'm eating etc... I have said it before, this is not a diet for me but a lifestyle, my goal is to follow this plan throughout the year, especially since I have decided I want to train for another show. I am so focused and driven by the results and more importantly the idea of parading around on stage in an itsy bitsy teeny weeny sea green bikini:) I know it will be more challenging to stay the course during the times when I am not counting down the weeks to a figure show, but don't want to see all my hard work go to waste.. 58 days till the show!

I started this because I was tired of feeling fluffy, I wanted to look "good" but I just never imagined how great I would feel..

No comments:

Post a Comment