blogger

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

intensity meter

I met with my trainer Joe for leg day this morning. The first thing he commented on was the previous days "intensity" and how it was not so great.. Actually he said "Your intensity for yesterdays workout was sh*t" Although he wasn't actually training me, he happened to be in the gym the same time I was there.... I got a much needed pep talk, making me realize I need to "bring it" to each and every workout.

To my defense it was a decent workout followed by 50 minutes of high intensity cardio, but I do know there are some days my energy isn't so great, and I just try to push through. I am a no excuse type of person when it comes to fitness, and I will not complain that I am a little wiped from working out 2 hours a day, 6 days a week, eating extremely clean blah blah blah... No one is forcing me to do this, its a choice, so if I'm going to do it, I need to do it 100% or not at all.
I left the gym after getting my ass whooped and was happy he made that comment.. It will only push me to work even harder.

He is meeting me to "Box" for 30 minutes before my cardio/core day in the morning..... FUN FUN!

4 comments:

  1. Great to have Joe on your side. Great job with the training! You are very motivating. Now only if you would call me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I know I was not drinking when I signed up for this google account. Seriously, what is make-up angel all about. I would never call myself Angel. Do you have a clue? If so, let me know when you decide to call me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laaaaddiieess, I'd like you to all notice Sandi's form. Cough, Cough, hack, hack, sip of tea. "remember this doesn't hurt me a bit"

    You are killing it girl. "I so poud of you!" Sophia Czajkowski

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie I Love you!! And you so are the make-up angel;)I will call you in the morning.. Mr Max tore his ACL, been tending to my pup in between my workouts........

    ReplyDelete