blogger

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Week 5 so far

This week was very high on the intensity scale thanks to 3 workouts with Joe.. He kicked my ass and I am feeling every muscle in my body right down to my hands thanks to today's boxing/functional training core day! Being a whole new split I just wanted to work with him a little bit extra to get used to it, and it helps to have someone pushing me and wont allow me to quit. Its slightly addicting to work out with a kick ass trainer who knows his sh*t, I just have to now be able to push myself as hard when I working out alone. Fortunately I love to kick my own ass, but regardless I am human and will sometimes crap out a rep or two early, or slack on my last few minutes of cardio. My goal for this week was to lose 1 pound, I am trying hard not to obsess about the number on a scale, but working this hard I just want to see that number go down! I am much leaner, and put on a pair of jeans yesterday that I literally couldn't get my leg into a month ago, I almost returned them and got the next size up but the next morning joined the gym instead! I will weigh in on Saturday or Sunday morning..

Diet update.. I was chatting with a friend and was telling her how the diet just seems easier. I have zero cravings for crappy food or alcohol. Maybe the fact that I ordered my posing suit and have 9 weeks to go are great motivating factors. In the beginning I fought through all week to have my "cheat" meal... The last one i had made me feel sick all day, SOOO not worth it. I feel so much better eating clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment