blogger

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Week 7

Tomorrow starts week 7, I am training with Joe in the morning which he promised would be brutal... Yikes, after a day of rest I feel ready, and I promised to not bitch or moan once, we'll see how that goes.. I am down another pound, so 12 pounds so far, more importantly I am much leaner than I've been in a very long time! For all that I am doing I should be, but still have a ways to go.

I got my posing suit this week, its sea green, cute, but very simple.. I didn't want anything too flashy, I may add something to it still not sure... Its TINY, very TINY and adding some much needed motivation to stay the course.

I have to say I am enjoying this so much, I'm even considering doing another show in Oct, I think I will do ok for my first show, but I started in not so great shape and am busting my ass to get to where I need to be, I would like to train for a show when I am in great shape and push myself to achieve a better level of fitness.. Sounds crazy, but I like having a goal... We'll see!!!! Pics coming soon.........

No comments:

Post a Comment