blogger

Thursday, April 8, 2010

kick it up/10 week countdown

So its time to kick it up. I have consistently lost 1-2 pounds per week. This was the first week I haven't lost. So time to add some double sessions in a couple days per week. Sat will be the 10 week countdown and I have no idea if I am where I should be as I have never done this before. My diet couldn't be any cleaner, so I don't think that is the issue. Joe thinks its time to not only kick up the intensity, but also switch up my split routine. That was something I was planning on doing after week 4 anyways.. I am trying not to focus too much on the scale, as I feel leaner every day (but I am a woman, I love when the scale shows a smaller number!!)

In addition to tweaking my workout my diet will have some significant changes as well. I will be cutting out fruit, and lowering my carbs (no carbs with my evening meal, aside from veggies) and NO MORE CHEAT MEALS. Ugh that just sounds so awful, most weeks my saving grace is that one indulgence!! ( I will have my last cheat meal this Sunday.. it will be a good one!) I have been booze free or 25 days, I feel I should win some prize for that accomplishment alone:)

I am at the ten week countdown as of tomorrow, this is where it will get pretty tough, but I know it will be worth it in the end..

(Week 5)Next week will be:
(6 am cardio 2-3 times per week now)
Mon-Chest/Shoulders/Tri's Cardio
Tue-Cardio/core
Wed-Legs
Thurs-total body functional training workout
Fri-back/cardio
Sat-track cardio day
SUNDAY OFF

Wish me luck people!

No comments:

Post a Comment