blogger

Saturday, April 3, 2010

End of week 3 (11 weeks and counting)

Today I am really really really sore.. But I still managed to get a solid 50+ minutes of cardio today..

This week was the easiest of the 3, I think I am just getting used to the plan and starting to see and feel results which is extremely motivating (I swore if this plan didn't get me into insane shape by the end I would eat, drink and be very MERRY) I am not saying this is easy by any stretch, but easier than I expected. I have moments where I would love to cheat, but I get over it, move on and wake up happy that I didn't.
Tomorrow is Easter and I will be happily indulging in a nice brunch with family:) I worked my ass off for this cheat meal and will enjoy every last bite!
Monday starts week four of training..... Wish me luck!

I want to thank everyone for all the encouraging words and overall support. Part of my plan of action was to tell everyone who would listen to help keep me accountable!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You are inspiring!

    I ran into Carrie yesterday and we got to talking baout you so I promised my self i would come check out your blog :-) Happy ot follow along! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amanda! I love your blog.. very inspiring and fun to read:)

    ReplyDelete