blogger

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Week 7 so far

So still down 12 pounds with no rebounding. Monday started off with a total body kick in the ass workout with Joe.. He was all business and as promised I did not bitch or complain at least not out loud.
  • burpies (12 reps) (Holding 15 pd DB's jump out to plank-pushup-jump in-squat jump-DB shoulder press)
  • wall squat for 30 seconds
  • squat press with 40 pound barbell 15 reps
  • walk up 5 sets of stairs holding 40 pound barbell over head the whole time
  • back down the stairs, sprint back up the 5 sets of stairs
  • squat press 15 reps
  • wall squat 30 seconds
  • med ball walking lunge with twist across the whole gym
  • TRX lat pulls
  • bench dips
  • smith machine lat pulls..
  • leg press 10 reps, 20, reps, 30 reps, 40 reps (upping weight each time)
  • RINSE-REPEAT
needless to say it kicked my butt, but it was great.. Tues was cardio/core, and today was my love/hate favorite:LEG DAY!! I entered the gym feeling less than energetic but was wide awake after that workout. Joe always manages to come up with stuff that kicks the snot out of my lower half, which if you've seen the tiny bikini is necessary!
So mid week and feeling great... Tomorrow is back/core and some boxing. LOVE boxing, burns a ton of calories and shreds the core.. Friday will be chest/shoulders/tris and I will follow the workout to a T on my own, last week I omitted the burpies and did ball pushup/DB over press supersets instead. I got dirty looks from my trainer the whole time. Saturday I will be doing double cardio sessions, one in the morning and one later in the afternoon/early evening. I will update my blog over the weekend with my weight... 2 pounds away from being in the 130's again!!! I am officially addicted to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment