blogger

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

8 weeks out Pic

Top :Before 153 pounds
Below: after 6 weeks, 141 pounds



So as promised I am posting a pic.. this is after 6 weeks of training, 8 weeks until the show. I have a ways to go to get the abs popping but they are getting there!!

When I got the suit less then 2 weeks ago I had mini love handles hanging over the side, now, no more...... Hard work does pay off!
Can't wait to see what happens in the next 60 days!!

(and my goodness does a spray tan do a body good!)

2 comments:

  1. did you take a picture of your reflection in the mirror? You look fantastic! I am jealous of your focus and drive, god I wish I had that. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, I used my iphone to take the pic.. I am having better ones done soon:) You can do it Becky, 2 weeks and you will feel and look great.. Very motivating!

    ReplyDelete