blogger

Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday Funday!

I love to hate these Monday morning kick in the ass workouts.. Its great after resting all day Sunday, but its so challenging and at times I feel like I could puke. This is something I would never make myself do on my own, so its great to be pushed farther and harder than you think you can go.

The weekend was rough, being a "man I feel like a woman" time I was craving everything in site.. I did not cheat at all, but did cry in the kitchen on Saturday, Jay was there to offer support and lock all the cabinets. Speaking of Jay, he has started what he refers to as "his transformation". He is eating very clean with my help, and running and doing P90X. He lost 5 pounds this week and is motivated to keep going. I will say its very helpful to have someone on a similar plan. One more day of watching him eat pizza and chips I may have hurt him;)

I've said it so many times, but if I wasn't eating as clean I would not be seeing the results. It does take time to prep, but its so worth it....

No comments:

Post a Comment