blogger

Friday, May 28, 2010

4 weeks

Im starting to panic a little, I have a lot to do and very little time. Not so much with training and diet, but with posing and getting my suit ready for the show. I have officially lost 18 pounds and am down to 135. Haven't seen that number in a long time! No matter what happens the day of the show, I am proud of my efforts and accomplishments so far. This is not a one time thing for me, and my attitude towards eating and training have changed drastically..

This process is not only physically demanding but mentally as well. I have heard time and time again how this can be a very lonely sport, and I have experienced that on and off. Unless someone has gone through it, they truly can't relate. This has been the most challenging experience I have yet to have, but also the most rewarding. I've learned so much about myself and what I am capable of doing. For me this this isn't about winning and it never was. This is an individual sport, not that I don't ever thing about the other competitors and how they are training, but at the end of the day its up to me (and thank GOD my trainer) to make sure I am working as hard as I can to get to where I should be.

This process has been trial and error for me. Its my first show, I started training a little later than I would have liked but that only pushed me harder. I wouldn't have gotten half as far with out my trainer, he says I'm the one doing the work, but I would NEVER do half the shit he makes me do on my own.

So tomorrow marks 4 weeks out from the show. I am nervous and excited....

No comments:

Post a Comment