blogger

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

17 days to go.. Crunch time.

This week it really started to hit me that in less then 3 weeks I will be walking on stage showing off all my hard work. Im scared to DEATH, but trying to get over my fears and just do it. I had my first posing class on Sunday with my friend Yenny who is a fitness Pro, so happy to be learning from her!! Its more then just walking out on stage, and to be honest I don't feel very good at it. It feels a little cheesy, and something I might laugh at.. But I need to get over it and work it the best I can.
I am down 22 pounds since I started training for the show. I am blown away at how much I have changed, not just physically but mentally as well. I am planning another show for the fall but I look forward to feeling "normal" again, not that I will go back to my old ways, honestly I just want some fruit!! Eating so clean has made simple things feel like an indulgence, 1/2 a cup of sweet potatoes on my "high" carb day tastes like candy, and a rice cake with almond butter and sugar free jelly is just AMAZING!!
This week my cardio drastically increased, 2 hrs on cardio days ( hour at 5 am and hour later in evening) and an hour on my training days. Its not easy as my carbs are significantly lower, but having only 17 days to go keeps me motivated!
I don't always feel so upbeat, not going to lie, there are days when I want to cry and sometimes I do. I can be a bitch, ask my trainer or my family. I try my best not to complain, no one if forcing me to do this, I chose to to do this. Overall its been amazing, excited for the show!!

2 comments:

  1. I am just so amazed at you. I can't even get my butt in gear to work out most days and I can't even imagine eating the way you too. You are so disciplined! I am very excited for you and know you will be great. Any new pics to post?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I took some recent ones, but Ive been so busy!! Thanks your feedback.. its been a lot of work, but I am really loving it!

    ReplyDelete