blogger

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A little over 6 weeks to go!


This morning started off great. I weighed in at 137, down a total of 16 pounds! It was the boost I needed to make it through today's insane workout by Joe: a cardio day consisting of boxing and crazy stuff on the basket ball court.. suicides, jumps over hurdles, plate pushing, ladders, etc... It was awesome and a needed switch from the stairmaster, row machine and running. After getting yelled at the day before for sucking ass, I tried my best to push through without stopping..
I am fighting for every pound, trying hard not too focus too much on the scale but I have yet to do my body fat so its a good gauge for me right now, so are my jeans which I am down at least 2 sizes!

This Saturday will start the six week countdown. I need to start learning my "stage walk" and posing.. this will be the hardest part for me.. I am so afraid of walking out on that stage, I have nightmares, so I best be prepared!!

No comments:

Post a Comment