blogger

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Ouch

Its hard to believe after training this long with my trainer that I can still be SO SORE after a leg workout. I attribute that to his creative brain, and coming up with new ways to shock my system. The reason why many stop seeing results is due to lack of variety, doing the same routine, same cardio, same split, same intensity, they plateau, get frustrated YADA YADA. I can honestly say we have never done the same workout twice. EVER. Yes we train the same body parts on certain days, but we always hit them in a variety of ways. Sometimes slow and heavy, sometimes faster, more supersets, less rest etc. Every 6-8 weeks completely changing my split and tweaking weak areas.

I started posing and practicing my T walk. This is the toughest part for me. The "SHOW" part. I am hoping to clean up my stage presence and be able to rock it a little better than last time, But I'm just more comfortable banging out a tough training day in the gym HA HA. I definitely feel more confident and comfortable and I'm actually looking forward to the show:)

The diet is extremely clean and strict, but its not too tough this time around. I am more used to it, but am still dreaming of Pbutter and Dark chocolate.
23 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment