blogger

Sunday, September 12, 2010

NFL KIck OFF

So today it literally one of my favorite days of the year. Pats opening day. Normally paired with my home made wings and a side of my margaritas, but instead water and protein. Today is a "rest" day, no carbs, my day consists of protein, veggies and lots of water..
Boring? Yes. But it is what it is and I'm excited about kicking ass for the next 27 days in preparation for Oct 9th.
I got a bunch of emails and feedback this week, asking for advice, sending well wishes and just letting me know that I "inspired them". Not to be corny but I was so touched! I've learned that training for something like this is rewarding and fulfilling, but a little lonely at times. So thanks to everyone and your encouraging words and feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment