blogger

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

11 weeks out

So I'm under the 12 week mark, so happy I decided to give myself an extra few weeks this time around. I feel incredible and am making it through the final weeks of the NFL season clean (yes, that means no skinny rita's) If I can make it through the loss to the Jets unscathed, Its official, I am SUPER WOMAN!

I feel great, honestly, I don't remember feeling this good during training. I do have days where I feel a little burnt, but overall my energy levels are way up, my workouts are solid and crushing my cardio sessions rather then just trying to get through them.... I attribute a lot of this to the new diet, my meals are more balanced, I'm not starving, and most importantly I am still losing 1-2 lbs each week. I prefer to eat this way, I feel better, look better, and I really do enjoy the food!

My trainer continues to come up with brilliant ways to shock my system, including what we now refer to as the "walk lunge challenge" 30 min of walking lunges around basketball court (or straight-a-way in gym) non stop... This was after training 60 min of HIGH REP LUNGE DAY... It was tough, very very tough, but it kicked my butt and I felt amazing, not to mention my entire lower body for days after! (I made it 20 minutes, but I will do the full 30.. soon!) For now I train most of my split on my own, we do legs together, and soon we will add back in the total body functional day on mondays... I have a love hate relationship with that day.. I am scared on my drive in, and pray to God I can do whatever he has planned.. Its the best feeling when its done, a major accomplishment, and sometimes a nap later on..

I started to add a few early morning cardio sessions, not my favorite, but effective. Tough banging out tough cardio on an empty stomach..

I am literally seeing changes each week, as I should being 100% on, but its just proof if you commit to this even 75-80% you will see results.... I try my best not to get preachy, just see so many struggling to reach their goals because they make it too difficult. Eat clean, watch portions, workout. Sort of makes more sense rather then, lets say, a diet that allows a day of only eating apples if you don't lose X amount of pounds in so many days.... HUH?????

No comments:

Post a Comment