blogger

Sunday, May 22, 2011

5 weeks

5 weeks out till June 25th show. I'm excited and a little worried that I wont be ready. But I can only bust ass for the next 5 weeks and see what happens. My goal is always to improve each time, I've been a little off not as hard core, but also not beating myself up as much. I burnt out a little, but back on track and excited for bikini season:)

Going to West Palm Beach for Memorial Day weekend, packing all my supps/shakes/figure food, fortunately the place has a great gym and I'll hit the sand for some good beach runs. I could lie and say I wont enjoy a skinny drink, but I know me too well, and may indulge just a little. Q-leani-tini's only! We fly back Memorial day, and from then out I will be in hermit mode till the show.. This trip is over due, excited to get away, have some alone time and enjoy the long weekend with good friends and SUN!

I'm studying for my PT cert again, a little annoyed I let it expire but excited to get back into fitness and training again. Competing has taught me so much and also showed me how ass backwards I was doing things before. Like for example one diet I did before that had me on 800 calories a day. Ummmmm lets just say I was a total bitch and only lasted 3 days. Its pretty simple eat clean, train hard and have proper rest days. When I gain I know exactly why, so its learning to limit the wine and crap, when I'm not "in season"..

I have some big plans and I'm the queen of biting off more than I can chew, but excited to get back to what I love doing..

No comments:

Post a Comment